We are a Detroit based online publication that profiles local entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations, enlightening you on the subjects of Business, Lifestyle, Community and Fashion in the city of Detroit. We are dedicated to sharing the news and success stories of local business owners, in and around the city of Detroit. Relevant content is our main focus, as we prepare to embrace media leadership. We are happy to partake in the revitalization of the great city of Detroit. Follow us on Twitter @DETCEOMAG. For advertising inquiries, feature ideas, etc., email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 313-883-9CEO (9236).
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @LRogers_Detroit: The 2nd Annual lift: DETROIT - Black Tie Gala is tomorrow night at the Detroit Historical Museum! Have you... http://t… 5 days ago
- Due to unforseen circumstances, our "Shark Tank Networking" event will be rescheduled. Stay tuned for the new date! #DetroitCEO 3 weeks ago
- RT @LRogers_Detroit: Circumstances, situations and people can sometimes dissappoint you. The good news is that life is to be lived... http… 1 month ago
- RT @LRogers_Detroit: Choosing a political leader should never be about Democrats vs. Republicans. It should only be about who can best s ... 1 month ago
- RT @habitatdetroit: Becoming a Habitat homeowner is neither easy nor free. It takes hard work and commitment. We dedicated 2 of our... h ... 1 month ago